About CBE Center at the Faculty Management University of Lodz
CBE (Computer Based Exams) are provided by the authorized centers. Faculty of Management University of Lodz in 2013 has become an exam center licensed to provide CBE.
At our center you can now take following exams:
- AB Accountant in Business (earlier F1)
- MA Management Accounting (earlier F2)
- FA Financial Accounting (earlier F3)
- LW Corporate and Business Law (erlier F4)
Each exam takes two hours and the results are available upon its completion.
|Module Applied Knowledge|
|AB-MA-FA||549 PLN (brutto*)|
|Module Applied Skills|
|LW||649 PLN (brutto*)|
Fees need to be remitted to:
Uniwersytet Łódzki Wydział Zarządzania
ul. Matejki 22/26, 90-237 Łódź
Bank PEKAO S.A.II O/Łódź 34 1240 3028 1111 0010 5553 9851
With a note: ACCA Exam Fee (+ name and surname + the level of the exam)
Enrollment procedure for the exam
- Only those who are registered ACCA members can take the exam.
- The candidate completes the application form with an indication of name and surname of the candidate, the date of birth, and contact phone, ACCA ID, the level of the exam, the date of the exam (according to the schedule), the data to issue the invoice.
- The candidate receives confirmation of qualifying for the exam at the chosen date and information about the place of the exam (room) and indication of the amount of the fee (adequate to the level of the exam).
- Remittance should be settled at least a week prior to the exam date. The receipt (e.g. a bank transfer in PDF file) should be submitted to email@example.com at least a week prior to the date of the exam
- After registering the payment on the bank account of the University of Lodz, an invoice will be issued and then the candidate is registered for the ACCA exam.
- The date of the exam may be changed no later than 10 days prior to the exam. After remitting the fee and reporting in the ACCA system, the change of exam date or resignation is not possible.
- The Faculty of Management University of Lodz reserves the right to change the date of the exam
What to bring to the exam:
- ID with a photography
- ACCA Number
- Writing utensils
For the whole duration of the exam, the use of mobile phones will be prohibited.